28 September 2009

A Few Fall Fashion Crushes

This fall is so great fashion-wise! School can take a break, but bring on the clothes. I currently have a crush on moto jackets, scarves (always) and mixed textures. Here are a few pictures from Tommy Ton @ Style.com. So good.

I love all of the different textures together. Metal, leather, cable knit, and something flowy. The cranberry/burgundy with the white printed fabric is very nice, too.

These girls are just cute. I don't know who they are, but I like their looks.

This leathery goodness is a leather moto jacket from American Eagle. It caught me off guard initially, because ae usually just has wool coats and velvet blazers, at the very most. I like the larger lapel and the tabs on the shoulders. And the cognac color. And the diagonal zipper.


No comments:

Post a Comment