29 September 2009

Oh Man.


Almost every Monday night I go bowling with a few friends. There are always interesting people at the bowling alley, either working or playing. Last night was by far the most disturbing.

My friend Allie and I were sitting at the the table talking. Both of us looked over at the women's restroom door for some reason. Much to my horror, the lady was standing behind this guy, hopefully her significant other, with her hands down the back of his pants. DOWN HIS PANTS. Then, the plot thickened. The guy turned around, there was some public display of affection, and he pushed her into the women's restroom and followed her in. FOLLOWED HER IN I TELL YOU. Ten minutes later he came out with a big smile on his face. That was the first time I have ever seen anything like that. It's a little childish, but it is going to take me a while to use that bathroom again.

Oh! After we were done bowling, everyone was in line to pay (Monday night is dollar bowling night), and I was paying at this moment. Pants bathroom guy walks by and touches me. TOUCHES ME. I was a little freaked out, but kept my cool. Who am I kidding. I did not keep my cool and turned to my friends and freaked out on them.

Other than that episode, yesterday was pretty dandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment