31 October 2009

Happy Birthday, Beezus!

It's Bernoulli's 5th birthday today!

About four and a half years ago, one of my sister's college friends knocked on her door. When she opened the door, there was pup. He was little bitty, really skinny and had some general "gunk". Em got him all fixed up and he's been with her ever since. Since she was in engineering school at the time, Em named B after Bernoulli's Law. He also goes by B, Beezus, Berdoodle, Beezasaurus, Puppy head, Poop head, and Stink Butt.

He's really the cutest dog. When B came into the picture I was in high school. One weekend Em came home to introduce us. Naturally, I was taking a nap when they arrived in Hallsville. Beezus was let into my room and immediately put his little puppy paws up on my bed. He was too small to jump up on it at the time. I can't believe how little he was. Now he's HUGE! Not really, but he is a lot bigger.

I love that dog.




No comments:

Post a Comment