09 July 2010

The HAA Tour: Part Five

And now, may I present:

The Best Fourth of July Ever!

Somehow, I found myself in Arizona this Fourth of July weekend. Little did I know that Arizonans know how to do a national holiday up right. I can't even imagine what they do with Christmas! Here is a fun and interactive list of things that I got to do. Okay, it isn't interactive, but it is fun dadgumit.

#1: Watch a boot race.

#2: Enjoy the local flora and fauna.

#3: Have a picnic in a ridiculously pretty town square.

#4: Observe the locals. Hippies do need Jesus!

#5: Explore the craftiness of local vendors.

#6: Play with Boyfriend's nephews.

#7: Have some drawing fun!

#8: Go fishing. Be sure not to catch any fish!

#9: Talk Boyfriend into going into an antique store and end up looking at everything like usual.

#10: Watch fireworks!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I love this post. Great pictures and great memories. We loved having you in the grand state of Arizona for the 4th. :)

    ReplyDelete