05 October 2010

The Austin City Limits Music Festival


Depending on how much schoolwork I have this weekend, here is my ACL lineup:

Friday
The Black Keys
Vampire Weekend
The Strokes!!!!

Saturday
Manchester Orchestra
Silversun Pickups
The Temper Trap
Muse!!!!

Sunday
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Switchfoot
Norah Jones
The Eagles

I have been listening to The Strokes ever since I was a wee thing in the 7th grade. Seven years later, I still like their music. And Muse? I have been listening to them for about five years, but I love every album they've released, except for their newest one. (bleh.)

1 comment:

  1. I would recommend The Blues Traveler. I also heard an interview with LCD Soundsystem on NPR. They actually sound pretty interesting. The band members are different (except the lead guy) almost everytime they play. I would NOT recommend Deadmau5. I'm sure Dad will be jealous that you get to see The Eagles.

    ReplyDelete