06 October 2010

Boys

There are many types of boys in the world, but most of the time I think they can be classified as 'useful' or 'useless'. This opinion may stem from the fact that I spend a lot of time around college aged guys who are mostly useless, but this could apply for real life. I'll have to wait and see.

Useful
My neighbors in Louisiana, who would play softball/baseball with me for hours on end.

Useless
The guy at the information desk at school the other day, who didn't know what the Bobcat Tram was. What kind of informative bobcat are you?

Useful
Academic advisor who answered all of my questions.

Useless
AT&T technician who messed up my modem AND failed to fix my internet connection.

Useful
Pastor who usually has a message that makes me think, "Oh! Jesus does love me!"

Useless
That one kid in my art history class who doesn't wear shoes.


Some boys are cute even though they're useless:

Tomorrow, I get to puppysit this useless boy and his little puppy brother!


Best Friends!

1 comment:

  1. the top picture looks like you have an incredibly long and curved foot

    ReplyDelete