07 December 2010

Sorry to See You Go

Mrs. Edwards when she was just a little older than I am.
The world today is lacking in the area of classy ladies, and I'm really sad to see another one go. Elizabeth Edwards died this morning. I have been following her in the news since it broke that she had cancer and that her husband cheated on her. She handled both situations in a very lady-like manner and that is why I'm sad to see her go. Mom and I both just saw her on the Nate Berkus show the other day. She allowed him to interview her in her house, which was a very big deal. They talked about her design, divorce, family, and a furnishings store I didn't know she had. Her home was beautiful! And the store looked pretty nice too.


Here are a few shots of the store "Red Window" in North Carolina:



1 comment: