11 April 2011

Confession #31

A few weeks ago, I began babysitting for this family that has three daughters. The youngest is 7 months old and is a pretty happy baby. One night while the parents were out on their date night, she cried for 30 minutes. After changing the diaper, offering the pacifier, and offering a bottle I still had a screaming baby. So, I called her Mom. She managed to not only calm her down, but also put her to sleep. Score! After baby was asleep, her Mom told me next time that happens to put her robe on and see if that tricks baby. What was the first thing that popped into my head?
Human panda suit!! Yes! This is a suit that panda researchers wear to trick baby pandas into thinking they are being raised by other pandas. While this is very entertaining, I hope I don't have to try out this trickery...

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, this made me laugh so much. Poor baby pandas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this picture made me laugh out loud at my desk... followed by weird looks from co-workers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My birthday is coming up ... either or both?

    ReplyDelete