22 August 2011

Tour de Petite College Apartment

So, this apartment is a little bit smaller than my last one. To be specific, 100 square feet smaller. All of my stuff has managed to fit in, even though the kitchen only has one (tiny) drawer! I really like the layout of this apartment. I also like that it is on the second floor and only shares a wall with one other apartment. 
I would like to give myself a pat on the back for how fast I was able to get everything set up. This apartment came together a lot faster than the last one, because I already had everything and already knew furniture arrangements that I liked.
Look at all of this nice, natural light!  

That bathroom is tiny and has no storage, so I just threw everything in that basket above the towels. Good thing I'm tall and can reach everything without having to take it down!

5 comments:

  1. looks awesome, and very cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the three globes look on the bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need you to come up my place! It's always in a state of chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julziee,
    It looks great! I really like the new shower curtain--it is certainly Juliesque!
    LYF
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm...okay darling! I have an idea. You graduate art school. Owen and I shoot an HGTV show with you as the designer/artist. And, then our first show will be in the Wildman apt! ;)

    ReplyDelete