13 September 2011

Confession #41


Since Josh moved to New Mexico, I have become a complete relationship sap. I used to care less about the romantic-y stuff in life.
But now.
Romantic comedies have suddenly become must-see movies. 
I swoon at the sight of cute couples in public.
I want to hear every detail about dates my friends go on. 
Every country song I hear, I want to two-step to.
I drink in every drop of my fellow bloggers' date night posts.

There is no hope for me! However, things could be worse. I was looking at an old friend's photos the other day, and she is dating an Army boy, who is currently in Afghanistan. Long distance is hard. Josh's older sister did the long distance dating thing for 6 years! But she and her now husband were in the same country. My friend's guy is currently deployed until July of 2012, I think? That is hard stuff. It makes me very thankful that Josh is just a state away and that I get to see him every now and then.


Oh, and I saw this the other day.

Danny & Annie from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment