12 September 2011

Maid of Honor Kit

Most of my MOH Kit; September 2011
I like to have kits for everything. Naturally, I had to make myself a maid of honor kit for Em's wedding. After some serious thinking sessions while riding the bus, googling "maid of honor kits" and asking Rach if I had everything, I think I have everything.

Here is what I'll be toting around:
bobby pins
safety pins
snacks
deodorant
peppermints
gum
pen
hand sanitizer
camera
clear nail polish
make up for touch-ups
hairspray
tissues
rings
sewing basics
phone
cash
tide pen
baby wipes
drinking straws
double stick tape
reception speech on paper

1 comment:

  1. I ended up needing an extra pair of pantyhose, mints, perfume, and tissues in my MOH kit both times. Nothing else got used, but I was prepared for anything. It looks like you will be too!!

    ReplyDelete