09 January 2012

The Green Goo Mystery

Mysterious green stuff on the floor
 Once upon a time, Mom talked me into going to Wal-Mart with her, because that is where she does her school grocery shopping. (I have to be talked into going to Wal-Mart, because I think it's the devil and don't like it.) It was later in the evening, so all of East Texas was not grocery shopping.

We were about 3/4 of the way through her list, so the buggy (or cart as Josh says) was pretty full. Mom stopped to talk to some almond bark, and as we began to walk away with 5 lbs. of almond bark, I slipped on this slimy green substance on the floor. I told Mom to watch her step, so she promptly stepped in it, and we went along on our way.

A few aisles later, the grain aisle I believe, there was that green stuff again! Someone was making quite the mess. Then, there we were on the cereal aisle and I connected all of the dots. The green stuff was in a small puddle under the buggy.
"Mom!" I exclaimed, "it's the dishwashing liquid!"
Mom did her panic thing, while I dug through the pounds of almond bark and turned the dishwashing liquid right side up.

Good times.
Culprit.

No comments:

Post a Comment