18 January 2012

Massive Swoon

Spindle beds in all shapes, sizes and colors! Oh man. Over the summer, when I went to see Josh in Arizona (or maybe I just wanted to see his parents?) his Mom took me across the street from their house to see this house that she looks out for. I forget why no one lives there, but that doesn't really matter. It's the cutest house, and had some really cute furnishings. One of the bedrooms had a spindle wood bed frame, and thanks to that, I have been on the biggest spindle bed frame kick. They're so pretty!
I got some cross-stitched quilt blocks from my Imogene when she passed away, and people, there are two sets of them. One is a red flower set and one is a purple lily set. You know what I could do with those? 
A. Finish them.
B. Quilt them up something fierce.
C. PUT THEM ON A PAIR OF TWIN SPINDLE BED FRAME BEDS.
I.die.

1 comment:

  1. I could live in that 2nd room, easy. And I could have a baby just for the 5th room.

    ReplyDelete