01 February 2012

Biggie Smalls

The Fiesta with a friend she made; January 2012
Did you guys know that the Ford Fiesta is the smallest four-door sedan on the U.S. market? Did you guys know that Ford also makes the most gigantic trucks ever? They do. I parked next to this F-250 the other day at school and it made me chuckle a little bit, because two of my Fiesta could fit in there. There are all types of people at school, aren't there?

But really I just wanted to tell you that I really like my Fiesta, and you should probably let me drive you around in it.
It's fun.
And Ford, if you ever need a spokesJulie, I am your girl.

1 comment:

  1. You should try to carpool with the F-250 person: you drive the Fiesta up into the bed of the truck, he (she?) drives you and Fiesta to school, and you both only take up one parking space. You could even pretend to steer while you're getting driven around!

    I'm starting to get a little jealous because you talk about Fiesta so much...

    ReplyDelete