25 June 2012

Quotes on Pinterest

I love Pinterest as much as the next girl, but sometimes the things people post on it make me wonder. Let's take the poster to the left as an example. The colors and textures are great, the grammar is correct, and the quote sounds empowering to women. Yay! Order one!

One thing missing is where the quote came from. Who said this? What is it in reference to? I was wondering, because I feel like this could be my own personal motto. Once I get a good night's rest or a nice nap in me, I am on top of things. A "hoss" if you will.

So, I googled that sucker and the google said that Napoleon Bonaparte said this quote in reference to China. He totally predicted that world power, but is this a good quote for women to be applying to themselves and making into posters? Whatever, I think I'll go take a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment