02 July 2012

JCM Proudly Presents: Color Photography Final Project

"Teeluxe"
I had so much fun working on this project. Our professor told us to pretty much do whatever we wanted, as long as we had a reason for what we were doing. I am a subscriber to the J. Crew catalog, because I really like it, but have always noticed that the outfits the models are displaying are usually ludacris. No real person would wear those outfits on the daily. In this project, I chose to make fun of the outfits by making ridiculous pairings of fabrics I own, the models, and in some of the photos I replaced their heads with random items. My very favorite photo from this project is the garlic head lady. Hands down!





4 comments:

  1. Why are you so awesome? Why can't I think of cool things like this? Why, Julie? WHY???

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look so awesome altogether! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm these are amazing!!! GAHHHH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the trivet head woman.

    ReplyDelete