10 July 2012

A Truly Riveting Post

Have I ever told you that I love the United States Postal Service? I do. Getting letters and packages is the best! I've also been looking forward to getting a return address stamp after getting married, because my friend KayLynn has one. It's not that I'm envious of her stamp, it's just that I like how uniform all of the mail that comes from her is. So, last week when Josh called to say that he signed a lease for us, the first thing I did was hop on Etsy and look at return address stamps. Naturally. There are so many good ones out there, this is going to be hard. 
Here
Here
Here
Here

2 comments:

  1. I like the one with the bike but a little bird would suit you!
    LYF
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one on the butterfly card!

    ReplyDelete