15 August 2012

Drawing Finals



Hound Dog Family Tree; August 2012
Drawing II was a great way to end my college days! It was a great mix of students AND we got to have Jules Buck Jones as a professor. (He was a great instructor, btw.) For our final project, we had the option of doing an index drawing or "outside of the lines" drawing. I chose the index drawing, because I tend to like organized things. I made up a Hound Dog family tree and thoroughly enjoyed it. There was some class time wasted with this project, because as I was looking up all of the hound dogs I kept getting distracted by reading their breed bios. Time well wasted!
Hound Dog Family Tree; August 2012
Jenny decided to index all of the facial hairstyles she could find. Very successfully, I might add. She wanted to draw the facial hair on a guy, but couldn't find any clean shaven ones to take a picture of, so she drew all of them on her own face. I think that added an additional touch of humor.
by Jenny Piccolo
by Jenny Piccolo
One of our classmates drew a bunch of birds of prey for his final, and we wanted to get a picture where it looked like they were sitting on our shoulders, but that did not quite work out. So we just posed in front of them?
Jenny and me; August 2012
The fun table! Adam #2, Kyle, JBJ, Adam #1, me, and Jenny; August 2012

1 comment: