27 August 2012

KP

Me and Kerbear; July 2012
Dearest Kerbear,

You are almost done with college, my little bobcat! Today is your last first day of school! I know you are nervous that you won't have enough time for everything this last semester, but with your excellent time management skills, I know you will do just fine. Be sure to take a few breaks, because it will be over before you know it!

While Barry is going on and on about his Delicious page, print sizes, frame choices and the current shows in Austin, drink all of it up. You will need that information at some point. If your senior show group turns out to be a lazy as mine was, don't be afraid to boss some people around!

And you are two steps ahead of most of your classmates! You already have internships and jobs under your camera strap. Look at you go! I'm so proud of you!

Also, please keep and eye on Jenny, Adam #1 and Adam #2 for me. Someone has to do it.

Love,
JuMo

1 comment:

  1. Aww. Are we having a crying war?!? Because I am pretty sure you've started one. Thank you my grown up bobcat! If I see any of the aforementioned people, I will be sure to keep them in line and make sure they are eating their breakfasts and doing their homeworks!

    ReplyDelete