20 November 2012

The Ceremony


The ceremony!
This was one part of the wedding I was not stoked about, but it is also the reason one has a wedding? I am really shy and do not like being in front of people, so I was particularly petrified when thinking of being in front of all of those people and knowing they are all looking at me. Luckily, our officiant was one of Josh's relatives and understood completely. Our ceremony was about seven minutes long and all we had to say was "I do." There wasn't even time for crying!
Live musicians was one of the items on the wedding list that I had to have. The cello is my favorite musical instrument and there was no way I was going to get married without it. Demands!

Music before the ceremony:
In the Garden
Secrets by OneRepublic
Fix You by Coldplay
Moon River by Henri Mancini
Ave Maria by Schubert

During the ceremony:
Wedding Party - Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
Bride - Bach Cello Prelude (favorite cello piece of all time, ever)
Recessional- La Rejouissance by Handel


No comments:

Post a Comment