13 December 2012

A Quilt for my Seester

 This is one of my favorite quilts I've made so far! Emily told me a few months ago that she wanted a blanket for Christmas and would not say 'no' to a quilt. I've had a lot of spare time on my hands lately, so a quilt she received! This is the half-square triangle pattern and it was surprisingly easy to make. It is also easily adapted to make a chevron pattern and pinwheel pattern. I'm totally liking this color combo I picked out, even though the Santa Fe JoAnn's is terrible. 

3 comments:

  1. I will soon have a post about the quilt I made MY SEESTER! Yay seester quilts!! This one is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is fabulous!! Super jealous of your sewing/quilting capabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just so talented, girl! This quilt is absolutely stunning! And I love the colors your chose, so playful ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete