31 December 2012

Auld Lang Syne

photo by owen wildman
2012
Man, oh, man!
This year, I decided to do everything all in one year:

Planned a sweet wedding.
Welcomed a new nephew.
Finished 38 credit hours in 1 full semester and 2 summer semesters.
Graduated from Texas State University.
With honors!
Was in my first big art show.
Played polo for the first time.
Went to Sea World for the first time.
Experienced snow for the first time.
Ran my first 5k.
Visited Arizona, New Mexico, and Georgia.
Got married.
Celebrated 3 years of being with Josh.
Then moved to New Mexico.
Searched for jobs high and low.
Got nipped at by a bobcat.
Got sick 3 times (I never get sick.)
Spent my first Christmas away from my family.
Watched Josh's best friend get married.
Spent my first Christmas with my new family (I really like them).
Made new blog friends.

2012 was just overflowing with blessings and good times. Bad times, too, but mostly good times.
I can't wait to see what is in store for 2013!
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment