07 March 2013

Jorb Mcjobjob

magnified excitement; august 2011
YUUUSSSSS!

After searching high and low and in the middle and then high and low again, I finally found a job! I interviewed with an art gallery in Santa Fe on Tuesday and they called me that afternoon to welcome me aboard. I'm so excited! The last interview I had with four people present was a little intimidating, but four of the gallery's people interviewed me on Tuesday and I felt like I was just talking to them. They basically asked me if I liked art, taking photos and organizing things. Yes, yes, and yes.

I think this will be a great job for me. I will be managing the gallery's inventory, helping people track their purchases, taking photos of the owner's work, taking photos of the gallery, answering phone calls and emails, and a bunch of other stuff. All of the things are right up my alley. I do have to brush up on my photoshop skills and learn how to use a new program called MasterPiece, but I'm a fast learner so I think I'll be just fine.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I know that you will be very happy there.

    Jeanne
    Humboldt USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! Congratulations, you will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    Sounds like a perfect Julie Claire Williams job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEEEHAAAW! I real live job where you can use your degree! Now that is a job worth waiting for. So proud of you and excited to see you thrive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julziee
    I am sooo happy for you. God is good all the time !
    LYF
    Mom

    ReplyDelete