16 May 2013

Currently

This is what Albuquerque looks like; May 2013
Loving: Meeting people from Texas who come into the gallery! The Texas accent stands out SO much more now that I'm not around it all the time. Several people from Austin have come in and asked me if I thought Santa Fe was a lot like Austin. I told them yes, but now that I think about it- no. Austin is ten times more fun than Santa Fe. But! I am not retired, looking to buy art or an artist of Southwestern art. Maybe I'm not the best person to ask?

Reading: Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris

Watching: All of the "Happy Endings" epidsodes I can get my paws on, because ABC cancels all of my favorite shows. (But really- Pushing Daisies, Ugly Betty. They probably cancelled the X-Files even though that show was on Fox.)

Thinking about: Sweet talking one of the gallery's artists into getting her to take her horses (and me!) to the Jemez Mountains on one of the days in the summer months they let people ride horses on the trails through the mountains. That would be awesome. Double awesome.

Excited about: Seeing What Made Milwaukee Famous in concert on Friday!! They are randomly making an appearance at a local summer concert series. I'll take it!

Looking forward to: My Mom coming out to visit! And our friends KayLynn and Micheal coming to visit!

Making me happy: Josh laughing hysterically at Duck Dynasty. The Robertsons are his kind of funny.


*  *  *  *  *
Also, today my blog friend Sara is featuring me in her "A Day In the Life" series on her blog, Sunshine & Pretty Things! She is so fun to work with and I can't wait to see all of the other posts in this series! Exclamation marks for everyone!!!!

1 comment: