17 June 2013

Confession #61

So, I've been watching a lot of golf lately.

I know, I know. There is nothing to do in New Mexico.

Josh likes to watch it, and since he doesn't whine a ton when I flip on "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" I can do a little golf and analyze everyone.

I've watched enough golf to where I know what is going on and all the characters. Even when I wasn't watching much golf, I heard the story about Tiger Woods cheating on his wife with all of those other women. Since I feel very strongly about people cheating on their spouses, I enjoy heckling Tiger every chance I get. I just don't like him.

But the Phil Mickelson! He is my favorite. I like to call him Philip when he's playing. It all started when I saw his commercial for the arthritis drug, Enbrel. The commercial makes it look like Philip lives with his parents and I thought that was cute. In real life he is married to a nice lady and has three kids. In my mind I still like to think that he actually does still live with his parents and that his Mom goes to all of his golf tournaments. And gives him snacks between holes. I also like him because he always smiles and waves at the crowd, unlike someone named after a grumpy jungle cat...

4 comments:

  1. Haha this is so cute!! And I agree with you about Tiger. He's just a bad person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major wife points! I love sports...but still can't stand to watch golf. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julziee,
    I liked your golf story! It would be sad enough for TW to have betrayed his family but think of all the young people who could have had a great role model---especially the African American kids who need a good male role model. You are a good wife to watch it---I would be too bored to sit and watch somone hit a litle ball around---at least the greens are pretty! Can't wait to see y'all!
    LYF
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with Mom and Jules here. It's funny how Tiger seemed to lose all of his skills after the incident. Phil is my favorite as well. He's just an all-around good guy. Did you know his wife beat cancer?

    ReplyDelete