28 August 2013

Currently

Shorn (sheared?) sheep fur at El Rancho de las Golondrinas; July 2013

Loving: That I finally got to meet my friend Kerri's Aunt Sista. She came to see me at work while visiting Santa Fe and it was the highlight of my day. And she was just as fun as Kerri always described!

Reading: Nothing right now, but I need to get my mitts on a copy of Mary Roach's new book, Gulp.

Watching: Lots of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo", because that family is funny.

Thinking about: Getting a dog, but every time we find one that seems like a good fit, it doesn't work out. Boo.

Excited about: Shooting one of my best friend's weddings in October with my new camera body.

Looking forward to: A little one year anniversary trip that Josh and I are going on. (!!!) It involves not working on a Friday and Monday, mountains, quiet and hopefully no bear encounters.

Making me happy: The new friends that we have made in Santa Fe. They are fun and make me feel more confident that I can make friends on my own, without my sister's help. More on that later.

2 comments:

  1. Meeting you was the highlight of my day, too! You are such a good friend to KP and I feel lucky to now know both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always could make friends on your own, it was just easier to adopt mine!

    ReplyDelete