27 January 2014

Sweatpant Talk

My very favorite part of the day is when I come home, take my pants off and put my stretchy pants on. Not even going to lie about this. Don't worry, I still do things at home, but only with the stretchy pants. I can't get anything done with my work dresses or jeans on. 

Since for some reason the fashion world decided that it is fashionable to wear sweatpants as slacks in the past year, there are a lot of sweatpants out there right now. And they aren't the sweatpants that have "juicy" emblazoned across the backside. They are made out of respectable fabrics and they have nice, wide cuffs on the legs. Yay! And now, here is a list of sweatpants compiled with very specific guidelines.
1. Target
Mossimo Supply Co. Junior's Sweatpant with Zipper Pocket
$19.99
These are my current favorites, because they are perfect and replaced my older sweatpants that have approximately three holes in. The Target website insists that these pants have zippers on them, but I can assure you that they don't.
 2. Aerie
Zipper Detail Skinny Sweatpant
$34.99
Here 
3. Anthropologie
Spacedyed Loungers
$49.95
4. J. Crew
Collection Cashmere Sweatpannt
$298
Ok, who on earth is buying $300 sweatpants?! Also, who is wearing cashmere sweatpants? They're pretty, but I would be scared to wear them.
5. Gap
Logo Shadow Slim Sweats
$39.95

Forever 21
Fresh City Sweatpants
$17.80
I want to do a social experiment with these in which I wear them to the gym and lift weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment