03 February 2014

Currently

Josh getting some quality Coltrane time; October 2013
Loving: That over 100,000 Americans signed a petition to have Justin Bieber deported. I'm glad to see an issue that a majority of us can agree on!

Reading: "Made in Amerrica: An Informal History of the English Language in the United States" by Bill Bryson (here)

Watching: ALL of the episodes of "19 Kids and Counting." I can now name all of the kids in age order!

Thinking about: Getting my nose pierced again? Am I cool enough for that?

Excited about: The Disney Half Marathon that my friend Sara and I signed up for. We are both only half-crazy and felt up to the challenge of running while dressed like a princess. Somebody has to do it.

Looking forward to: Going to NYC with KayLynn in March!!! It'll be my first time there and I'm super excited to go to museums with KayLynn, because she can spend hours in them, too. Maybe we will be able to track down a one Rachel and Perry combo?

Making me happy: The turtle doves in our backyard. They are so pretty and quiet! In Central Texas there were a bunch of doves in the trees and they were kind of noisy. These doves just kind of hang out in our backyard and make nests.

1 comment:

  1. Please track us down! Can you email me through this blogging thing? If not, Perry's number is still the same or I will get it to you somehow...

    ReplyDelete