19 May 2014

Dream Log

somewhat unrelated
 If you are looking for some weird or some crazy, here you go.

1. In which I shoot Josh in the shoulder
I was dreaming that I got kidnapped by this guy I knew from high school, but I couldn't remember his name. He took me to this cabin in the Jemez Mountains and there was a lady already at the cabin. They didn't do anything to me, but I was really scared and kept trying to use my flip phone. It wouldn't work for one reason or another. Something happened and all of a sudden I was fighting this person and trying to get away from them. Then, out of the corner of my eye I see a gun on the ground. I crawled my way over to it, flipped over on my back and shot the person in the shoulder. When I got on my feet to go look at the person, it was Josh! My Josh! I even shot him in the shoulder that he had surgery on. He surprisingly seemed to be okay in the dream. I was horrified in my dream, but when I woke up and remembered my dream I was completely mortified.

Possibly influenced by: Josh's shoulder being stiff lately; One of our friends showing his daughter the movie "Taken" to make her not want to study abroad; That terrible bad guy on Law & Order: SVU right now.

2. Deep Dream Swimming
In this dream I don't remember everything that was going on, but I do know that I was swimming in the ocean. There was a Little Mermaid type scene all around. At one point I was resting my feet on this rock and then shooting off of it. I did this several times, but then I woke up. Upon waking up, I realized that the rock I had been launching off of in my dream was actually Josh's knee and that I had pushed him over to the very edge of the bed. Pretty sure I laughed out loud when I realized all of this.

Possibly influenced by: Me watching a video clip about whales.

3. Mr. Schroeder the School Teacher
This dream was funny. Josh and I were on some sort of tropical vacation. We met up with our friend Kyle at some point. I have no idea what happened in the dream, but I did wake up remembering that our friend Kyle was a school teacher at an all girls school and he always had a class of little girls following around.

Possibly influenced by: Me reading about the Girls on the Run after school program; Seeing a picture of Kyle on Josh's Facebook.



Andy and Emily- I expect to hear your last few crazy dreams now.

No comments:

Post a Comment