25 September 2014

Hats hats hats!

I love me some hats, but one question:

Can a common fashion forward human wear a hat in everyday life and not have everyone stare?

For some outfits, I think hats can really top it off and complete the look. And there are so many good ones out there right now! I mean hat hats, not beanies or ski hats. In Santa Fe you could probably get away with wearing one around town. On the other hand, if I wore one to the grocery store in East Texas people would probably just think I had a hair color job gone bad. One of my favorite bloggers, Naomi Davis from Love Taza, wears hats a lot, but she lives in NYC where you can wear anything.
Maybe I should just wear what I want like I usually do?

Image credits from left to right: one two three four five six

2 comments:

  1. Mmm... I'm plus or minus on the hats. I usually just assume hat wearers are trying to get attention. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julziee,
    You could pull it off easily! I loved hats when I was younger and still think they must be so much fun for those still wearing them. Go for it girl! I will have to be on the opposite side of Kitty on this one!
    LYF
    Mom

    ReplyDelete