29 September 2015

FOOS!

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Almost a year ago, Josh bought us Foo Fighters tickets. The big day finally came this past Sunday. We have both grown up with the Foos, so this was a bucket list concert for both of us. It was SO GOOD. Dave Grohl is one of my favorite people. Apparently, they hadn't been to Albuquerque in 15 years, so they played a really long set! I think they played for around 2.5 hours? I was pooped and hoarse afterwards!
A note: Dave is, in fact, playing from a sweet guitar throne. He fell off of a stage earlier this year while playing a concert and broke his leg (he even continued with that concert while getting the leg set). Since he is a cool guy, he didn't cancel the Foo Fighters world tour like any other artist would. He had his stage crew build a throne and has been playing just as hard since the broken leg.
Set List:
Everlong
Monkey Wrench
Learn to Fly
Something From Nothing
Pretender
Big Me
Congregation
Walk
I'm The One / Eruption / You Really Got Me /Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love / Tom Sawyer / Another One Bites the Dust / School's Out (van halen/rush/queen/alice copper medley)
Cold Day in the Sun
My Hero
Breakout
Arlandria
Bad Moon Rising (CCR cover)
All My Life
Times Like These
These Days
What Did I Do?/God as My Witness
Under Pressure (Queen cover)
Breakdown (Tom Petty cover)
This is a Call
In the Flesh (Pink Floyd cover)
Aurora
Best of You

No comments:

Post a Comment