18 April 2016

Confession #80

Polaroid 600; expired September 2009
Photo school surprisingly didn't leave me with tons of unused film.
What did leave me with a lot of film on my hands was our grocery store trying to get rid of all of their film.
And then Josh's old roommate gave me Polaroid film and a camera. 
And then I found my all time favorite film at a camera shop in McKinney, Texas. 
And now I have all of this film, some of which is expired.

I've done some reading and I think I'm going to just start using all of this film. Even the expired rolls. From my reading, expired film might have a larger grain, different colors and the ISO has probably become less sensitive. All of these things depend on what kind of film it is and how expired it is. This could be a very fun experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment