23 June 2016

Film Experiments Continue

 While I was in San Antonio waiting for a baby to come, I was able to finish a couple rolls of film and I had some already finished rolls with me. I took eight (8!!) rolls of film to Digi Pro Lab in San Antonio for developing. They did an excellent job developing, but I decided to scan my own film with a small desktop scanner Mom and Dad got me for Christmas a couple of years ago. So, there are multiple experiments going on with the photos in this post! Expired film, new photo lab and new film scanner. I'm pleased with the outcome, but I'm mainly just pleased that the film wasn't too far gone. I have no idea which photos came from which roll of film. There was some Kodak TMax, regular Kodak and Fujifilm.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the feel of these photos, how the colors came out - not sure of the proper terminology...

    ReplyDelete